Thursday 9 April 2015

My banana ice cream recipe!

Hey there good friends! 

Recently I have been going crazy after my discovery of banana ice cream! It is the most simple and delicious recipe. Surely, there are many different variations of banana ice cream, so today I am just going to share my recipe + toppings! 

What makes this so delicious is the toppings you can put on it! I found the combination of granola, berries, carob sauce, and swirled almond butter is just so delicious. The granola recipe you can find on the blog!

I also enjoy the mix of berry nana ice cream with plain. 

All you need to do is blend the ingredients keeping out a handful of berries of your choice. When blended scoop out desired amount of plain ice cream and put in the handful of berries. So delicious!

Ingredients you'll need for the ice cream!

  • 2 banana's 
  • 1/3 cup almond milk (or until the banana's are creamy)

Instructions:

  • Take 2 banana's, peel and cut them in to coins. Put in the freezer until fully frozen.
  • Blend in the food processor until broken up. 
  • Add the milk and blend until it's creamy. You may need more milk, or less milk to get the creamy consistency. 
  • Enjoy!

Optional toppings!

  • granola
  • strawberries 
  • blackberries
  • almond butter
  • carob sauce (carob powder + almond milk)
  • chia seeds

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment