Friday 9 January 2015

An introduction...

Well hello there everyone, and welcome to my blog!


Health, fitness, and all things green are just some of the things that peek my interest. On this blog you can expect to find many yummy and clean recipes (because that's mainly what this blog is about), as well as reviews, at home projects, and many mindfulness tips as well!

Just to give a little background information (although there is more filled out on my "about me" page) I created this blog because I started a clean-eating lifestyle with the thought that it would only be temporary. I am glad to say that I was mistaken, these past few months have been eye-opening experience that I can only say I'm excited for what's to come!

What you can look forward to!
For my next blog post I am excited to share with you one of my favorite recipes. I have yet to decide what it will be, but stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tyler! Just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out my post about it here: http://momentswithrae.blogspot.ca/2015/01/liebster-award.html (:

    ReplyDelete