Saturday 10 January 2015

Fresh and crisp!

Good morning everyone!

Don't you just love that feeling when you have absolutely nothing to do?

I woke up this morning with the best feeling of relief. Saturday just seems like a time I can take for myself!
So, I plugged myself in with some coffee, music, and the lovely sunshine coming in through the window.
Since I woke up rather early I was really kicking it into high gear because I know I have the whole day ahead of me! I would really encourage everyone to do this to. Now you don't have to be an early morning person like me but just taking time for yourself each day allows me to gain a different perspective on my day and what I will do with it!

Since I do live in Canada you can expect that there is snow, but there is something about being on the other side of the window. Where you can see the snow and crisp day but still be bundled up inside. It's almost refreshing! There is something about sunlight that always lifts me up wherever I am.

Here are some plants that I planted I while back,
they add to the crisp, pristine morning vibe I have going on today!

This is when I planted them a few days ago! 

No comments:

Post a Comment